SWARAJ INDUSTRIES established in the year of 2022 at VERAVAL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE VERAVAL (SHAPAR) RAJKOT-GUJARAT to manufacture quality Investment Castings through “Lost Wax Process”. Our foundry is fully equipped with most modern machineries and experienced personnel to undertake any critical jobs and continuously supply the same on a long-term basis to the utmost satisfaction of the customers. In a short span of time, Swaraj industries has made its mark in the industry and our products are well received throughout the world by renowned manufacturers of Valves, Pumps and Other Engineering Products. Our sole motto over the years has only been
Precision Investment Castings through “Lost Wax Process” in all types of Ferrous and non-Ferrous metals.
As you are aware, the prime advantages of Investment Casting Process are
- Parts of complex shape and design can be manufactured which eliminates or minimizes costly and cumbersome machining operations.
- Dimensional accuracy and consistency in close tolerances as per Investment Castings standards.
- Excellent surface finish.
- Wide selection of alloys.
- Fine details like Serrations, Splines, Grooves, Holes, even letters and Logos can be obtained in as cast condition.
- Investment castings have wide applications in the following industries…
- Valves, Pumps & Turbines for petrochemical and chemical
- Dairy machinery & Pharmaceutical Equipments
- Textile machinery
- Orthopedic implants
- General engineering and oil field equipment components
- Agriculture Equipments
- Qualified and well experienced personnel to undertake the development of all complex and sophisticated Multi Cavity tools / Master Moulds.
- High pressure automatic Wax Injection Machines ranging from 6 to 35 tones Clamping Pressure to produce high accuracy quality patterns.
- All latest addition to process equipment including de-waxing (Auto Clave) to produce Monolithic Shell Moulds in mass quantity with proper control of all critical parameters.
- Medium frequency Induction Melting Furnace for quick
- High temperature P N G based Shell firing chamber furnaces to fire the shell before the molten metal is being poured into the mould.
- Specially designed automatic and semiautomatic machineries for the fettling and cleaning of castings as per international standards.
- Complete Heat Treatment facilities are available to undertake all heat- treatment processes as per customer’s specific requirements.
- Acid Pickling / Passivation and Electro Polishing facilities to provide different types of surface finish to castings as required by the customer.
- Full fledged Physical and Chemical Laboratories equipped with multi matrix
- CHEMICAL ANALYSIS LABORATORY: - Equipped with Direct Reading Multi Matrix Spark Emission Spectrometer for instant analysis of metal composition and pre-tap confirmation of the melt.
- PHYSICAL TESTING LABORATORY: - Equipped with Universal Testing Machine, Brinell -cum-Rockwell Hardness Testers to measure mechanical properties of castings like Hardness, Tensile Strength, Elongation reduction in area, yield strength, Bend Test.
- NON – DESTRUCTIVE TEST: - Facilities are also available for Radiographic test, Magnetic Crack Detection, Die Penetration Test, IGCT, Microstructure Test and Ultrasonic Test,
- STANDARD NORMAL DIMENSIONAL
- TOLERANCES:- As per IS 11166: 1993 class II.
Premium tolerances require additional operations and can achieve very close tolerances for functionally important dimensions only. The tolerance achieved will depend on the alloy and configuration of the castings. The same can be determined in consultation with our Engineering Wing and mutually agreed upon.
|Name of Owner
||Ms. Kajal Meghnarthi
|Year of Establishment
|Nature of Business
||Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier